Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Excuse......

so this is why us mom's can't ever find the time to exercise or do anything for ourselves (for that matter) that require not paying attention to our toddlers for more than 2 minutes..........


The other day I was on the treadmill, and thought I hadn't heard Lincoln for a while (which usually means he's up to no good), and when he didn't come when I called his name I knew I better go find him.....this is what I found :) Needless to say the rest of my allotted time for working out was spent cleaning up his mess.

.......and this was the next day, while I was in my room getting ready!
an entire NEW bag of pretzels and was pouring water on them and stepping on them. The worst part is his new little thing is whenever he does something he's not suppose to, or I tell him no! no! he says " ha, ha" and laughs :) what a little fart!!! There is SO a reason we forget some of these stages.

6 comments:

GillyBlog said...

I hope you know you are in good company...They say we will miss the time when our babies aren't making big messes...I don't know if I believe them...Thank you, I got a good laugh:):):):)

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh my goodness! So much fun for us moms eh? It is hard to just laugh and find the funnyness sometimes. But I do think we will miss it when they are older and miss the little things!

jessica said...

Oh that little stinker!! Reminds me of someone else I know! They're just so cute, it's hard not to laugh at them!

Candace said...

Oh my gosh! Good thing he is so cute.

melissa said...

I am imagining a little "HA HA" (a la Nelson from the Simpsons) coming out of sweet little Lincoln!

too funny!

bestfriend said...

greetings from jakarta!
best,
https://amygdalaseo.com