Saturday, May 1, 2010

Apparently, this is what Jett has been up too.... I had to steal these from my neighbors blog. A few weeks ago Jett decided he wanted to do his own hair every day, which of coarse I was not having, as you can see their new looks are a little scary, but especially after he dumped out a whole new bottle of hairspray to fill it with water one day so he could do his hair. Then he told me him and Rayden had been doing "hair-do's" Definitely not a typical "Jett" activity; but hey I can appreciate a guy who cares a little about his personal hygiene!


I love when I get on my neighbors blogs and find what my kids have been up to :) Thanks for a good laugh Hanne!

4 comments:

jessica said...

That is too funny! He is so your kid, right??
Oh and steal my background anytime you want :)
How's the ice cream shop going?? We STILL haven't found a good night to come in. SOON I promise! Can't wait to try it :)I bet you are one busy woman these days!!!

Shayna said...

Your kids are so funny & Cute! I haven't got an email and i just barely checked it.. so maybe you can forward it to me? the size depends on if it is fitted or not. i think that if its fitted i might want a large? and if its not a medium? i dont know???

jessica said...

Hey in case you didn't get my reply to your comment on my blog...nope that's not me, but I've had a couple other people ask me too. Sucks having a common name!
How are you?

bestfriend said...

this is cool!
best regards,
https://amygdalaseo.com