Sunday, October 11, 2009

Soakin' Up the last little bit of Summer!

Obviously this was a couple weeks ago, being that it is now freezing cold. Alisha and I made a quick trip to Vernal for a cousins wedding a couple weeks ago without our husbands, and the weather was so nice we decided to soak up the last little bit of weather while we could. We hit the last open day of the water slide, and on Sunday had a picnic with my Dad's side of the family at Remember the Maine park. It was such a nice day the kids LOVED it and did not want to leave, they had so much fun playing in the water. I had not been here forever, (maybe since high school) and I had forgot how great this place is. Defiantly my idea of "the perfect" day, hanging out with all my family in a beautiful place on a beautiful day! Oh, it's making me miss summer (and my family) already :(
just relaxing and soakin' up the last little bit of summer weather.
My Grandma Bev and Grandpa Pudge




Grandpa Terel teaching Jett how to skip rocks!

Taya and Grandpa playing in the water and crossing the river!


7 comments:

Eileen said...

Good times! What would we do without family?

Jillian said...

Cute pics Ash, We were sad we didn't make it up there. We will see you in a few weeks at the boutique!

julie said...

Ashley,
Hi Honey, it was a great day. I appreciate the effort that you and Alisha make to come out and support family. THANK-YOU. Also, for always planning fun family times. It's what life is all about! I can't wait to see all of you when you come out for the Nov. Boutique. Tell the kids that Grandma Julie has a fun late Halloween planned for them. We are ALL going to go to the HAUNTED PARLOR!!!!!!
They are going to love it. Also, do you have the movie Snow White? Let me know which one they want for Halloween? Well, the boys should be home form their San Francisco trip tonight, I hope they had a great time. Alot, of driving and visiting!!!!!!!! Take Care and give the kids a hug and kiss.
Love You, Momp

melissa said...

I love Remember the Maine- one of my favorite places in the world! We always had so much fun up there as kids!

And Aunt Julie- I will be there for Halloween....What is this Haunted Parlor?

bri said...

Looks like fun. I love Remember the Maine park. It has been a really long time since I was there. It has actually been a really long time since I have been to Vernal.

Dave and Alisha said...

where are the pic from the waterslide? that was the best.
ps I look so fat in the pic. I guess I better start running again? and meg looks so bored, haha.

Jodi said...

That looks like so much fun!! Wish we could have been there.