Sunday, October 25, 2009

San Fransisco!

Justin, my Dad, brothers and brother-in-law spent a weekend in San Fransisco, one last guys trip before my little brother Nate leaves on his mission (in Dec.) They went to a 49er's game and to Alcatraz and I guess just hung out. I think they had a great time other than their 11 hour drive turned into a 14 hour drive when my brother Sid, a little past SLC remembered he left the football game tickets at his house in LOGAN! (they all to turn around and come back to get them) all I'll say about that is... and you guys are always saying that I'm getting more like Mom all the time!!! See Sid maybe it is just something that happens when you have kids, and you only have one :)! Ha Ha Ha

Dad, Justin, Jesse, Nate, Sidney, Dave


Alcatraz Prison


49er's VS Falcon's


1 comment:

Dave and Alisha said...

Nice pictures I think Ive seen them before.. ha. Were you able to just pull them off my blog? that works.