Saturday, October 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus!

Taya's best mother/daughter date EVER! A couple months ago I got tickets to the Miley Cyrus concert. Taya has been anxiously awaiting the concert since then. She spent the night before picking out her outfit and boots just like ones that looked like Mileys. We invited our friends Saige and Tyra to come with us, and we all had so much fun. The girls were in heaven. It was so fun to watch thier excitment and remember how cool things like this were when you were a kid. We went to SLC a little earlier, did some shopping and ate before the concert, and after 2 1/2 hours of LOUD music and thousands of SCREAMING little girls, the first thing Taya asked was why it was so short?

Taya, me, Saige and Tyra!


Miley got really sick during the show and ended up running off stage during her third song. Her stage manger came out and announced that they were going to give her little break, that she had the flu that was going around. Tyra and I were little concerned they might cancel the show, but after a fifteen minute break she came back on and did a really good job. I felt really bad that she had to perform feeling so crappy, but purely selfishly was glad she did, I couldn't have imagined the ride home if we'd not got to see the concert that night!
Taya and Saige jammin' to their favorite songs...


What a great night, thanks Miley, for some really great memories!!!

8 comments:

melissa said...

ohhhh Taya is getting so old! Glad she had fun!

jessica said...

How fun! Poor Miley though...what a trooper!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

what a great mom you are, looks like you guys had sooo much fun. Both Brilynn and Maycie would be so jealous.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Oh how fun! I never seem to hear about her concert until it's over. Maybe next time we'll be on the ball. Looks like you had really good seats! Bailey would love that!

julie said...

Taya,
What a wonderful,fun Mom you have to take you to a concert. I'm SO glad that you get to have fun memories with Mom. I'm also glad that Miley got feeling better and was able to perform the rest of her concert. How is school going? I'm sure that you are studing hard and getting good grades. Remember Taya to always work hard and do your very best and you'll always be SO glad that youy did. But I know you will, you are such a good little girl and I LOVE you so very much. I hope to see you soon. XXXOXXXOXXXO
I Love You, Grandma Julie

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

It looks like tons of fun! I totally would have come even without a kid! What is going on with Tyra? Does she still have a blog? I can't sign in to hers...

Jodi said...

That looks like a blast. I bet you guys had so much fun!!

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Thanks, I haven't been able to look at hers since she went private. My email is hajohnstun@hotmail.com
We need to get together sometime when I come back, I'm thinking lunch...