Friday, October 2, 2009

5 Years Old!!!

Last week Jett turned 5 years old! I can't believe he is is getting so big! Jett is about as BOY as you get, he is FULL of energy and keeps our family laughing, he loves most all SPORTS (he has loved balls since he was a baby) it depends on the season, but football is probably his favorite... and of course Jett wanted a football party, what else? So we went to Mac Park with some of his little friends and played ball...

Jett's Uncle Sid got this Adrian Peterson Jeresy for him and he has worn it almost everyday for a week now. He LOVES it!


as we were cleaning up I turned around and found Lincoln and Simon (my neighbors little boy) taking care of the rest of the boys cake and and ice-cream! (if my sis-in law is reading this, she is freaking out right now, major germs I know, but we figured the damage was already done and it kept them in one spot for a while so we just let them go at it!)


Jett and Lincoln playing with his new farm set from Great Grandma Bev, check out Jett's "farmers"...because when do you not see football players in a coral? right?

Happy Birthday Jetter, We love you!

8 comments:

melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jett!!!

Ash, what are those little things the boys have, are they door hangers? Did you make them?

Sid and Michelle said...

I am glad Jett likes the jersey!!! It makes him look old in it.

melissa said...

I printed up that picture of all the boys and their door hangers to show my bosses, because Provo Craft is making a Batman and Superman party favor/game Cricut cartridge and a door hanger is one of the shapes!

Everyone couldn't get over how cute Jett was with his little faux-hawk and big smile!

Eileen said...

Um. My invite must have been lost in the mail. I love a good party! What cute little boys.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Wow!Five is such a huge turning point...Ashton will be 5 in January and I am freaking out! Your kids are so cute Ashley, and no I have never heard so many screaming little girls before.... Crazy!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday cute Jett!

Rich and Tyra said...

He is way too cute! How fun! I love that his farmers are football players. Silly kid! He is totally boy!!!!

julie said...

Jett,
Hi Honey, What a fun birthday party you had, it looks like you had lots of FUN. I wish I could of been there. Hopefully next year. Tell Mommy that I LOVE looking at the pictures of the family that she blogs and that she needs to take a picture of you on your scooter that Dave bought you!!! I like the picture of you with your birthday cake WHAT A COOL FOOTBALL CAKE. And did you see how little Lincoln is looking at you when you're sticking out yor tongue? I love the picture of Lincoln finishing up the ice-cream too. WHAT DARLING LITTLE BOYS.
I hope to see you soon. I love you so very much.XXXOXXXOXXXO
I Love You, Grandma Julie