Friday, June 12, 2009

Moms Night Out!

Traci, Nikki, Camille, Me, Amber
These girls keep me sane! Seriously, sometimes I think they keep me off medication. Rather we get together to complain, laugh, or just flap our jaws (to someone other than our kids anyway) we love to go out to dinner, a movie, or just sit in the car in one of our driveways and talk for hours. (and a HUGE shout out to our hubbies who understand we NEED this occasionally!) We've made some really great friendships, and I'm so glad we finally all got a pic together, it's not ever something you think to take a picture of, but Camille is leaving us and moving back to Vegas :( so she wanted to get one before she left! Gotta love girlfriends!!! and we'll miss you so much Camille, but we will do this again :) and Yeah! maybe one of our Girls Nights will be in Vegas, do you think the hubbies will go for that?

6 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Fun! I need one right now.....

Rich and Tyra said...

Cute pic! I want to come to one of those. I could use one for sure!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Hey Ashley, your kids are so adorable! I run into your mom sometimes at the store, and she fills me in on you and Sid! She is so cute she always has pics of your kids to show off! Well I just thought I would say Hi...Stefanie

julie said...

Hi Ashley,
I love the pictures and update of your comings and goings. I'm glad you went to girls night out with your friends, friends are such an important part of our lives and I'm thankful you have such good ones. And they are so lucky to have you as one too, you always have impresssed me throughout your life with being a TRUE,LOYAL,KIND,UNDERSTANDING,
GENUINE,FORGIVING,LOVING friend and
person. I received your warmer today thank-you for sending it
(you're on the ball as always). I
checked the weather for Saturday and it is suppose to be stormy. Hey
where is the summer weather? But Dad got two room for Sat. night where we always stay. So you might want to think about staying over. Take Care and give the kids hugs and kisses for me. Love, Mom

Candace said...

Girlfriends are the best! They help me keep my sanity too. I miss talking to you to! We were each others VT for so long. I hope you are doing well. I'll have to make it over the fence to see you sometime. Hope you guys are having a good summer!

Mandi Moon said...

That's why I got a job. How sad I got a job to get a break from being a mom!? Whatever works right?