Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sibling Bribery!

What do you get when it's late and you have TWO bored kids?
Taya thought it would be fun to trade p.j.'s one night, Jett wasn't too thrilled about the idea but those of you who know him, know, a bribe for some candy can go a long way with the kid. It took Taya forever to talk him into the flower in his hair, she had to add a couple more pieces of candy (that she stores in her room, for forever, seriously she has probably got some stuff from halloween down there) Taya even told Jett exactly how to pose like a girl, I guess her pose would be her impression of a guy. I love the look on Jett's face it pretty much says what he was thinking about the whole thing! I just had to laugh this night it brought back so many memories of me getting my little brothers to do stuff like this. I have a pic. of me and my little brother in MY dance costumes, and others of my younger siblings dressed up as a bride and groom. At least there are some advantages of being the oldest!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Thats cute and funny. I'm sure that will be happening with my little ones down the road as well.

Hey, when I have comments from Justin, is that you?

jessica said...

That is hilarious! I love it! How are you? We need to get together...really!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Oh, that is so FUNNY! You know that picture of Jett is going to haunt him. It's going to show up years from now on his wedding video! What a good sport.

Rich and Tyra said...

Too cute! That is so funny that she wanted to do that! What cuties!!!

Lisa said...

Don't be sorry, I figured it was you, just wanted to make sure that it was some weirdo named Justin

Lisa said...

That should say wasn't

Amy Jo said...

That is absolutely hillarious!!

Candace said...

Jett makes a very cute girl, I'm just saying. That picture can be used as blackmail when they get older!

melissa said...

that is so cute! i love love love that picture!

Autumn and I did that to Alex once, and dressed him in g-ma tess's jewelry. We called him Alexis the whole day!