Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our New Peice of Furniture!


This is Justin. This is my first and maybe my last post, when Ashley finds out about it. Dave Webb gave me the excellent idea to show what this blogging BS has done to my wife. I would like to introduce you all to the Ballard Love Sac. Since Ashley spends 90% of her day blogging this is what happens to the laundry after 3 or 4 weeks of "not having any time" to do it cause she is sooooo busy doing other very important things...

This is all for fun, and she knows what a good wife and mother I think she is. She is amazing... but I do think she blogs too much!

4 comments:

Sid and Michelle said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!! I can't believe Justin actually posted it!!! You guys have to many clothes if you can go 4 weeks without doing laundry!!!

jessica said...

Hey I have that exact same piece of furniture in my house!! What are the chances? Ha! Hey I say when the weather actually gets nice we need to get out and enjoy it and ignore our indoor chores for awhile! In fact I was thinking if it's nice this week at all we need to meet at the park so our kids can finally meet. Let's see how it goes I guess...

The McClellan Clan said...

he's lucky thats all there is. I think mine could get worse for sure!!! I love it. Tell justin he's so good at this posting stuff he should make his own blog up!!

melissa said...

I have a pile that looks just like that....but I don't have 3 kids!