Sunday, April 26, 2009

Funny Guy!!!

Oh, my husband thinks he is SO funny. I wish I could say that this last post was a mean joke and that he just threw a bunch of clean clothes on the floor, but sadly it is the truth..... In MY defense our laundry does not usually look like this. This last week was the first week we finally had nice warm weather here in Cache Valley, and all three of my kids got the flu. So if they weren't in the house puking their guts out (which made for some of the massive laundry pile) we were indeed outside enjoying the weather, and yeah, so my household chores got a little neglected, okay alot neglected. You would think most kind, loving, husbands would find that large pile and think "my wife must of had a crazy week, I'll help her out a little and do a couple loads of laundry for her." apparently, not Justin. However, if he thinks that this is the solution to get me to do the laundry he is dead WRONG. In fact maybe just for that embarrassing little stunt I should do everyone else's laundry in that pile but his (that would mean for the first time in our marriage HE would actually have to do the laundry) :) and by the way honey, you say I exaggerate, really, 90% of the day and 3-4 weeks? REALLY? If I didn't do the laundry for 4 weeks, guaranteed it would be to the ceiling. Anyway, looks like you can all see what I will be doing this week, I guess I'd better get to it. Oh, and thanks alot Alisha for telling Justin how to make a post and Taya for showing him my password. I see how you two are :)

*** F.Y.I. for those of you who don't know us very well, we really are just teasing each other and truely are madly in LOVE!!! right honey?:)

8 comments:

bri said...

I wouldn’t feel too bad about the massive laundry pile. I bet you can find a similar one in a lot of homes. I hate doing laundry I have had to make it a major goal to stay on top of it. I used to really struggle with letting clean clothes sit in the washer to long and then they would spell like mildew. It drove my husband crazy. I think I have finally learned I can not put a load in the washer until the ones in the dryer are folded. I am so sorry we weren’t able to get together while I was in Utah. It seems like we are always crazy busy while we are there. We are coming up again in June. I will be there around the 10th. We should plan a get together with everyone. If I get it on my schedule early I can let our families know so they don’t plan anything for us that day. I really would love to get together. Let me know if there are any days around then that would be good for you. Man sorry this is so long.

Hanne and Fam said...

I wish my laundry pile looked like yours! My is montrous. I hate doing laundry. It is the bane of my existence. It never ends! Seriously, Justin should feel lucky that it isn't worse. If he still gives you crap about it send him to my house and I will show him what a real laundry pile is like!

julie said...

Justin,
Hi, I thought your blog and the picture of Jett on your laundry love-sac was funny and I had a good laugh. Yes, we both know Ashley is a good wife and mother (the kids just have too many clothes). Anyway,I can't believe how my laundry has piled up since Nathan has moved home and he and Megan does their own laundry. (I love it). So, don't worry the laundry fairy will be there in May.
We'll see you this weekend for the baby blessing. Love, Julie

Amy Jo said...

Joe would be dead meet if he did that, LOL! Actually Joe is helpful with the laundry, he will put it in if I will fold it. It works with both of us in school. =)
Thank you for the good laugh!

Horrocks Fam said...

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am new at blogging, and honestly, I am not very good at it.... I can't seem to find the time to keep it up-dated! But, I found your blog and your siblings blogs, so it will be fun to stay in touch with you now! By the way, the laundry thing is funny!

Rich and Tyra said...

Too funny! I think I have had that love sac at our house on occasion... You guys make me laugh!!! By the way. Thanks for the call today. It means a lot that people care!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Hey, there's alot worse things you could be addicted to than blogging! And the laundry will ALWAYS be there.... I think you should really show him what 3-4 weeks would look like.

Mandi Moon said...

You can tell Justin that if he is going to annoy us with piddly things like "laundy piles" he needs to make sure he spells correctly. =) I don't know what's the problem. My laundry usually looks like that. I have to dry everything twice so it takes me FOREVER to get thru my laundry.