Monday, April 6, 2009

Picture Day!

So we just got back from having the kids pictures taken, and as you all can imagine I'm totally FRAZZLED! I've decided the best part about getting your kids pictures taken are when it is OVER! I've had to keep rescheduling because of this crappy weather we have been having here, and today was finally a beautiful day. Although the weather finally decided to cooperate of course my kids didn't. Taya's front loose tooth is literally hanging on by a thread, (which wasn't when I scehduled the pic.'s 3 weeks ago) I kept begging her to pull it out before pictures because it's just hanging there and looks so gross, but she didn't ( I'm sure that will look lovely) hopefully photoshop can fix it and Lincoln CRIED pretty much the entire time. I kept telling the photographer, he really hardly ever cries ( because seriously he doesn't) I'm sure she was thinking "whatever lady they all say that." Anyway the other two did as good as can be expected. I don't know who picture day is harder on the the poor kids, or us mom's. Who really believe that after 3 hours of being told to Stand Up, Sit Down, Look Over Here and oh, by the way SMILE :)... a one year old is really going to do it, but for some reason we do. So anyway hopefully we got some good ones, and it was worth the weeks of stressing, and just a little WARNING... get ready for a picture overload in a couple weeks :)

6 comments:

melissa said...

I will vouch for the fact that Linc is a good baby!

I am seriously so impressed by how good natured he is. He gets bumped on the head and doesn't even cry! A seriously good baby!

jessica said...

Isn't it fun Ash??? I'm sure she got some cute ones though! I can't wait to see them. And I can't wait to meet your cute kids one of these days. I promise it will happen soon. Gunnar is still sick or sick again...poor little guy. So maybe after Easter now...It will be fun to finally get our boys together!

Andy and Brooke said...

You are so funny! I totally feel your pain though, I have been procrastinating family pictures for that reason! I bet you have some awesome pictures though....gotta love photo shop!

Jillian said...

Sounds like you had quite the day, I bet it was well worth it though! Can't wait to see them

julie said...

Dear Ashley,
Hi Honey, I have to agree with Brook, you're funny,but makes it even funnier is that it's TRUE. Just remember that it's worth it in the end. Pictures are priceless no matter what. Of course I'm going to love them, they
are my adorable grandchildren. Well, we'll be seeing you in a couple of days, I hope Nate can come up,he started a new job on Monday and doesn't know if he can get it off. Give the kids hugs and kisses from GRandma Julie and tell them that I LOVE them. Take Care
Love, Mom

Janalee Hubbard said...

Ahhh, I've been there! You make me laugh. I take so many pics of my kids, whenever they see the camera they groan and I can't get any cute smiles out of them. I could never be a photographer!

BTW, your new background is way cute.