Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tag!

I got tagged, to pick a picture from my 6th post. I didn't start a blog too long ago so these pictures weren't that old. The post was of our family vacation in St. George, I did a slideshow so I had a ton of pictures to choose from but I had to pick this one of Jett and my brother Jesse. I have no doubt this game was Jesse's idea, and this is a typical Jesse pose ( from the time he was a little boy he has always pulled a face for the camera, and this is one of the more mellow ones) !
I am dedicating this post to my siser-in-law Jodi because a while back she posted this picture of her baby.....
where she wrote, and I quote " Mlyee has just started this new smile where she srunches her nose, we can't figure out where she has picked it up from because both Jesse and I don't do it..."

Just thought I would help her out with the mystery :) ha ha ha!

***I am tagging Hanne, Brianna, Courtney Mckay, Jocelyn, Alisha, Michelle, and anyone else who wants to play! (choose a picture from your 6th post, and tag 6 more people.)

6 comments:

-Amy- said...

Of course I meant you! What a cute pic! I still cant believe Jesse is that old. He was a baby when we used to hang out!lol

Jodi said...

So funny!! And your right, after I had posted that i thought what am I thinking that is Jesse to a T. Of course thats where she has got it from. When isn't he trying to pull those faces.

jessica said...

Hey Ash! So I'm seriously not ignoring you...we really do need to go to lunch, it's just been busy lately. You know how it goes! I totally thought of you while I was doing Gunnar's cake, and I did it the night before just because of the post you did about Lincoln's cake! In fact after I read your post I was really just going to bake a cake and plop a 1 on the top of it until I got the caterpillar idea planted in my head! Anyway Ashton goes to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-3:15...maybe we could meet up on one of those days a little after 1:00? or whatever works for you...we could do a different day too. Let me know :) Sorry I just wrote you a book!

Jillian said...

Hey Ash, cute tag idea.. Anyway ya we are all doing pretty good, it does seem like I haven't talked to you in a while, We are hoping to make it up there for Brock's blessing so hopefully we will see you guys then. Autumn actually picked up that necklace for Beau in provo at a salon out there, I am not sure of the name, but they have a lot of different ones and they are super cute!

julie said...

Dear Ashley,
Hi, What cute pictures you put on your blog. I love that one of Mylee and yes I must say she takes after her Dad. But aren't they cute. When I get on your blog at school and show everyone your kids they can't get over how cute they are and how beautiful Taya is and of course I just smile and say I know. Well , I'll be seeing you at Easter. I can't wait ,it seems like a while since I've been up there. It's been at least a month hasn't it???? Well take care and give the kids HUGS AND KISSES from Grandma Julie and tell them that I love them. Love, Mom

melissa said...

that pairing of pictures is just too perfect!