Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!

This year for Easter all my Family came out for the weekend. We had our annual Easter egg hunts. A kid one and an adult one (that's right, me & my adult siblings still get to have egg hunts!) and they are very competitive, too bad we didn't get pic's of that one I'm sure it would have been pretty funny. My parents fill our eggs with money, 1's, 5's, 10's, and 20's. Every year we try to score the most dough, and every year my brother Sid ends up with the most. My sister-in-law (Jodi) and I suck we always end up with a few dollars, and every year we always miss an egg or two, last year after the snow melted Jett found a blue Easter egg with two dollars in it. So If I see any of my neighbors slowly walking around my yard, I'll know what your doing :) J/K :)
I think there was a smudge on my camera lens during the egg hunt and my pic's turned out sort of blurry :(






Checking out what the Easter Bunny brought...


Grandma Julie & her three BOYS!!! ( I know, she doesn't look like a Grandma)

13 comments:

melissa said...

i hope someone else got pictures of the adult hunt! I imagine my sweet cousins throwing lots of elbows!

Sid and Michelle said...

Cute pictures!! Thanks for having us over. Let me know if you find that missing egg!!

Jenni said...

How fun to have an adult egg hunt! Money makes it even better. You have cool parents :) Glad your Easter was good!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Sweet pics, Ashley! Man, our Easter Bunny needs to bring cooler gifts next year like your kids! I think my kids are wondering why everyone else got gifts and we got chocolate.

Jillian said...

Looks like you had a good time, i bet the kids loved it!

Jodi said...

Hey it was good to see ya guys! Next year hopefully we'll do better at the egg hunt! you did get lucky though with that last egg that you found!

melissa said...

Ya my Dad really likes his job, and i think he really likes Vernal. He seems so much happier there. He dyed eggs like 3 times! One night just he and Mike Murray dyed eggs!

Glad the kids liked their stuff!

Mandi Moon said...

I'll be over to look for missing eggs! =) LOL!
I can't believe how big your baby is getting already! Too crazy! I have to admit, I miss seeing Jett every Sunday! He's such a cutie!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

Ashley, we had such a good time on Thursday, I look forward to getting together again soon. Looks like the rest of the weekend was great for your family. I love the adult easter egg hunt. we might have to try that next year

The McClellan Clan said...

I LOVE it!! I love the adult hunt too, that one is awesome!
With the eggs, You have to use silk ties. They can't be anything else. I just went to DI to get my ties. I could get 3 eggs out of each tie, but I had to sew some pieces together other wise you only get one. There was actually alot of ties at DI that were silk and they were 2$ a tie. I think I explained the rest. just bring them to a boil, don't forget the vinegar and then let them simmer for a while. The white cloth will be reuseable for the next year but the ties won't. Its awesome and clean!!

Hayley said...

Your kids looked awfully cute on Easter! I bet it was great having your mom there to spoil you all!

Rich and Tyra said...

Your mom is so cute! So are your kids! I want to come to your Easter hunt! Fun!!!

julie said...

Dear Ashley,
Hi Honey, I love the Easter Pictures and yes I'll have to take pictures of the BIG KIDS hunting for their eggs (if I can find my camera). Thanks once again for letting us have dinner at your house and leaving it a mess. It was lots of fun as usual getting to spend time with the family (my favorite thing to do). Well, we'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks for little Brock's blessing.
Take Care and keep looking for my camera, ha ha!!!!!! (like that's the ONLY thing you have to do.
Love you, MOM
P.S. Give the kids hugs and kisses from Grandma. XXXOXXXOXXXOXXXOXXXO