Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A new little Cousin!

A new "little" 8 lb. 15.4 oz. cousin. My brother Sid and his wife Michelle just had their first little boy! They named him Brock Jay Merkley and he is cutie, we are are loving him to death! The kids were so excited for their new little cuz to come, and the proud new parents are doing amazing, seriously, you should see Michelle she does NOT look like she just had a baby! They are the cutest new little parents!

Lincoln wanted to give Brock lots of loves, but he just isn't that soft so he basically kept head butting him. This little outfit use to be Linc's :( it makes me so sad to think he has grown so much!



Kisses from Taya

My other brother and his wife came out to see the baby last weekend so we tried to get a pic of all the cousins "tried" being the key word. Out of like 20 this is the only one of all of them even sitting on the couch!

Lincoln, Jett, Taya, Brock and Mylee

4 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

Tell Michelle and Sid congrats! He is a cutie!

Andy and Brooke said...

How fun to have all the cousins together!
I think that Friday the 13th may be a good day for me to have a party! Let me talk to my husband but if you mail me some invitations I can get the ball rolling!

Jillian said...

That is the cutest pic of all the little cousins together! Cant wait to see all the little munchkins... Oh and I actually just bought lexies blessing dress from baby gap..

Andy and Brooke said...

Sorry I haven't got ahold of you! I will be in St. George until Sunday so this Friday won't work. I am looking at the 21st! Let me know if that is ok? I will try to call your moms house again!