Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

This year we had a really laid back Super Bowl party. We just went over to my brothers, just my bro. and sis. and their spouses. We had all just gotten back in town from Provo and just kinda wanted to chill, it was really kinda nice. The first Super Bowl I think I actually watched, and it was a really great game! Lots of food and just lounging around being lazy!

not quite sure what the #1 signs are for, other than we had been doing them all weekend at state drill team!



What a little Cheerleader!

3 comments:

melissa said...

The Cardinals should have won!!!!


how is the new nephew?

bri said...

Being in Arizona it was pretty tuff to watch the cardinals lose. I am coming to Utah in March for spring break. I will only be there a week, and I will be in Price some of the time, but I am going to be in Alpine for a little while. I would love to get together. Maybe you, Amanda, and I could all get together, Maybe meet somewhere in the middle.

Mandi Moon said...

I bet Jett was on cloud nine!!!