Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silly Boy!

Lincoln doesn't cry anymore when he wakes up from his naps and in the mornings, so sometimes he will sit in his crib forever until he starts yelling to get out or I finally hear him in there jabbering. I love walking in his room to find this....
... his big blue eyes and happy grin peeking over the crib! This is what make being a Mom worth it all :)


and his new trick is this... a half somersault I guess, he just sits this way all the time and looks through his little legs. It is so funny :)

4 comments:

-Amy- said...

Awww. That makes it all worth it hu!? He is so cute! I love that age!

Jodi said...

That ia so cute. I love to get Mylee in the morning and from naps to, because she is so happy and as soon as she sees me she has the biggest smile on her face. There is nothing better.

Hanne and Fam said...

Simon does that trick too! It looks just like "downward dog" in Yoga. I still can't believe he is going to be one! Time just flies!

jessica said...

Too cute Ashley! This is a super fun age isn't it? I love it!