Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun Visitors!

This last week one of my best friends [from highschool] and her husband (kristen and Drew McClellan) came to stay with us. I love kris, we can go months without talking and everytime we get together its just like old times. Since our husbands have met I don't know who I would say are better friends anymore, Kristen and I joke the only way we keep in contact these days is through our hubbies texting and calling each other. Justin will know something about them before I even talk to Kristen. Its so fun whenever we get together with them, we always have a blast together. and it was fun to see our kids play together this time.

All the kids waiting for breakfast!
Finn & Jett ( Finn held the cat almost the whole time, I'm just sayin' Kris I think you should let Drew get a cat! :) )
Taya putting make-up on Ellie

3 comments:

Sid and Michelle said...

You can come over whenever. Just call. I think Alisha and Dave might be coming over today. Just let me know when works for you.

-Amy- said...

Oh how fun! I love the picture of Taya putting make-up on Ellie! So cute! We all need to get together for dinner again when you come home!

melissa said...

Nope, I don't think there is any Superman in the works just yet. But we are waiting to hear any day now about a green light for a Green Lantern movie.