Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Happy Birthday!

I had such a great birthday this year, really if this is how fun turning 30 is, I can't wait for 40! Justin surprised me with an early birthday present, he took me to dinner and a movie one night while my parents were out visiting since we had a free babysitter and surprised me with a room at the Anniversary Inn "Juliets Balcony"! It was beautiful, of course we had a great time, it just went by way to fast. Thanks to my parents for letting us have a fun night, and thank you to my husband who is learning to become so romantic! ( I stole these pics off the internet, seriously if you need a romantic getaway you've got to check out the new rooms here, they are amazing!)



So then, I decided to throw myself a birthday party this year, really it was just an excuse for me and some of my girlfriends to get together. We had been trying to plan something forever and decided we would finally use my B-day as an excuse. So I kicked Justin and the kids out of the house Friday night and we all got together in our p.j.'s ( we figured it would be a late one!) to play games, eat, and do what we do best... CHAT! It was so much fun to not have to worry about our kids for one night and to just goof around! I seriously have the best friends, I don't know what I would do without them. and lets just say, we do know how to P.A.R.T.Y.!!! We ended up staying up until 4:30 in the morning. Thank You, Amber, Camille, Nikki, Brianne, Suzie, Alisha and Traci for making it a wonderful Birthday:) Although I did spend my actual birthday and the next two days recouping from streph throat. okay, so maybe I can't handle partying like I did when I was twenty years olds! But it was still well worth it :)

a little game of Solitaire Frenzy
Me and Linc opening some of our birthday presents, the next day.

Oh, Thank-You to all of you who sent me the sweetest Birthday wishes from my last post!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

It sounds like you had a fun birthday, I wish I could have been up there. We'll probably see ya in a couple of weekends when we come to see brock.

The McClellan Clan said...

Thats sounds like a blast. I would love to do that!!! I'm glad you have a fun one!!!
Okay so how do you know camille? Cause she went to beauty school but she didn't go when you did- did she??
Glad you had a great time. LOVE the room!!

Rich and Tyra said...

I am sad I missed it! It would have been fun for sure!!! Glad you had such a great day! Fun that you went to Anniversary Inn!!! Way to go Justin!

Dave and Alisha said...

YEAH we do know how to party but getting strep after is NOT HIP!! (though I would tell you cause your an oldie now)

Jas & Cam Fam said...

It was sooo fun! Thanks for throwing yourself a party. We need to do that more often! I'm glad you had a good one and that your yucky sickness is going away!

Candace said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a fabulous one. Hats off to Justin for the romantic getaway; very impressive. Glad you had a good time.

-Amy- said...

Hi Ash! I would love to see you when you come out! Email me at mystratz@yahoo.com and I will give you details about my sisters photography, I am sure she would love to do pics for you!!!

Amy Jo said...

Looks like a fantastic birthday! Joe and I stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Logan, and with the exception of the nasty box elder bugs, the room was SO SO COOL!!! Hey.. if I had a bulb on my Scentsy burn out.. how do I replace it?????

Ramanda said...

Ashley!!!
Woo hoo! I am so glad that you found me! You are as gorgeous as ever and those kiddos of yours are carbon copies of you! I am going to add you as a link to my blog if that is alright. I would love to keep in touch with you this way!

Happy Birthday by the way! Welcome to the Dirty, Flirty, and Thirty Club! You make 30 look dang good!