Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged!

I got tagged, actually this is like the third time but I've never got around to doing one yet! So here goes....

8 Things About Me!

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. King of Queens [ hilarious!!!]
5. Prison Break [could watch Wentworth Miller in mute:)]
6.Reality TV shows [American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Bachelor, Survivor, Amazing Race, etc.] (had to group them together because there was too many!)
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. Any true forensic evidence, crime scene investigation, show like that. Love the ID channel. I know its sick and kinda creepy but I love that stuff. I try to figure them out before the investigators do!
(Wow! I watch way too much T.V.)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Chili's
2. Olive Garden
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Cafe Sabor
5. Cafe Rio
6. Market Street Grill ( their Alaskan King Crab Legs are AWESOME, 40 bucks a plate, but their worth every penny!)
7. Subway
8. Old Grist Mill
(I don't think those last two are restaurants, but oh well)

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Took Taya to school.
2. Did a highlight and a haircut.
3. Played Clue Jr. and Sequence with Jett.
4. Took a shower ( seriously, don't get around to that some days.)
5. Went to dollar store, to get cellophane to wrap door prizes for Scentsy New Years party. (went in for one thing , came out $15 later. That store will do that to you!)
6. Made cilantro lime rice for Scentsy New years party. ( We had Cafe Rio salads for dinner, I had to bring the rice.)
7. Went to Scentsy New Years Party!
8. Came home to all my kids in bed and asleep. Yeah! thanked Justin, won't tell you about that :)

8 Things I look forward to...
1. warmer weather.
2. my new little nephew (due in two weeks).
3. seeing my family and my little sister perform at State Drill Team, in two weeks.
4. going to New York in May!
5. Not really looking forward to turning the big 3-0 next month, but am looking forward to my birthday.
6. Justin to be done with the house he is building, so I won't have to bathe, brush teeth, and put my 3 kids to bed every night by myself anymore.
7. Justin to be done with the house, so my kids can see him more.
8. Justin to be done with the house, so I can see him more.

8 Things on my wish list...
1. A new bedroom set.
2. Our basement to finally be finished.
3. My own personal maid to do the dishes, mopping and laundry!
4. For my kids to never fight, talk back, or complain again.
5. To lose weight without trying.
6. A girls night out!
7. For Justin to do all my honey-do's, I've been asking him to do for months.
8. An Eternal Family.

8 People I tag...
1. Tyra
2. Lisa
3. Amanda
4. Heather
5. Bri
6. Amy
7. Courtney
8. Mio

4 comments:

melissa said...

yay you played along! Now more questions!

Did you hear they are canceling Prison Break?

Why are you going to New York! It is so much fun, call me sometime and i will tell you some must-do's!

OHHHHH i forgot about market street! i like their crab cakes too!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I miss you!! I need to call you, It's been so crazy busy for me! Work may bring me up there soon so I'll keep you posted! I miss you!! ;-)

Hayley said...

We must finally do lunch for your B-day! Really this time. :)

Rich and Tyra said...

I liked reading that! I think I knew most of that stuff already but I didn't know you were going to New York in May! You guys are little travelers! I am jealous! Let's do lunch!!! When are you free? I will call you. I have a stinking cold right now so maybe next week??? Let's call Lindy too!