Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jett's Favorite Toy!

Why is it that the cheapest toy you can find is always the one your kids like the most? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I find these little football guys off ebay (they're so old school they don't even make them anymore) Jett found some of my brothers old ones at my mom's a couple years ago, and we've started collecting them ever since... they are how I potty trained him and their all he asks for for every birthday, holiday, ect. There are only a couple teams left in the entire NFL that we need to get. He can tell you every player and the team their on that he has. I can usually find them in a lot of 5 or 6 for a few bucks with s/h they usually end up costing me around a dollar or two a piece. Jett will play with these 2-3 times a day. He will make teams and put on a whole football game, complete with half time in their "locker rooms" [note: the blue cloth off to the side] this is their locker room, which on this day happens to be two of Lincolns burp clothes, some days it is wash clothes, he always has to have two, one for each team on each side of his field. Anyway I got tired of always washing random burp clothes and wash rags, so for Christmas Jett got two locker rooms! (a 11:30 p.m. project the night before Christmas eve) but it was worth it. He loved them, and now a little less laundry for me:)





10 comments:

The Rigbys said...

How cute, he is definitely all boy!

Eileen said...

That is so cute. That boy deffinitely belongs on a football field! :)

jarro

Heidi said...

He is so cute. I feel like he doesn't have a jersey on in that pic, what's the deal??

Janalee Hubbard said...

I just love your cute little tough guy. And the locker rooms you made are so creative! It's true, the simplest toys are always the best and most loved.

jessica said...

That is so cute that he loves them so much! It's so fun to see them pretending and as they get older to see what they're into. Cute locker rooms you made too!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

I feel like a lot of time as a mom I spend a lot of time and effort trying to come up with some grand gift for christmas, birthday, easter, etc... when really most of the time their favorite gifts are the small inexpensive things or things that aren't even meant to be gifts (like wrapping paper.) What a cute kid!!!

Lisa said...

So I saw that you tagged me, that is the only tag that I have already done a few posts back so I'm gonna skip out on it, but thanks for thinking of me :)

I was also wondering, I am need of new scentsy stuff and wonder if you would ever ship it to Salt Lake. No big deal if you can't, I just thought it would be nice if I could buy it from someone I know...

Dave and Alisha said...

You forgot to say he plays them in Everyone of your rooms in your house! he is lucky he is cute!!

Hanne and Fam said...

I love how much he is into football. He is such an awesome kid and I am really glad him and Rayden are friends!

Amy Jo said...

I am so happy you found my blog!! Now I have added you to my list and can totally feel like I am a lot more in the loop even though I live 90 miles away! =)