Friday, October 24, 2008

Sunny St. George

So we're not dumb, we know what to do during the first snow storm of the year; we get the heck out of dodge. Last week we headed south and just in time too, we spent a week in St. George with my whole family, and if you've ever seen the show Brothers & Sisters it would give you an idea of about how the week went in our little condo. Minus the gay brother and the dead unfaithful dad of course! I know it's kinda a schmuck show, but almost every week I laugh my butt off because it is SO my family. It wouldn't be a Merkley family vacation without a few disagreements (to put it nicely). We went go-carting, hung out by the pool, went hiking at Zion, did a little mini golfing, shopping, a little relaxing and a lot of eating as always. I love my family so much and love how close we are. I'm so glad my parents take the time to plan trips for us to get together. I love spending time with them.


















3 comments:

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Hey Ash-
I was glad to here from you!! I can't believe how time fly and now you have 3 kids and they are getting big! They are so adorable! Looks like you had so much fun on your trip, its always nice to get away.

Courtney McKay said...

look like tons of fun!!! And warm!!

Eileen said...

Hey Ashley-I hope it's OK for me to link you on my blog. I want to stalk you. And I'm not a perv. I promise.