Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

This year for Halloween we went over to our friends the Petersens. We had pumpkin bread bowls, took the kids trick-or-treating and came back to decorate cookies and watch movies. The kids had so much fun and weather was awesome for trick-or-treating! We could not keep up with Taya and Hayden and Jett lagged about two feet behind the whole time.

Making Sugar Cookies


Amber me and Nikki

The Cale's Halloween Dance Party, 50's Sock Hop!


The boy's and Marylin Monroe (what a hottie right?)

8 comments:

melissa said...

oh my gosh those are the cutest kids ever! lincoln looks like the happiest baby in the whole world! i'm so glad you posted pictures

im glad you had a happy halloween!

melissa said...

oh and you will have to tell Taya i live right by Hannah Montana! like just a few minutes away

Sid and Michelle said...

Well... those costumes fit Taya and Jett perfectly!! They look so cute. I wish we could have seen them that night. Oh well... pictures are almost as good!!

Rich and Tyra said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Cute costumes! Okay, is it just me or does Taya look like she is 15 years old in your sidebar pictures! Holy cow! She is a cutie!

Mandi Moon said...

Can I just tell you how fun Jett is in class?! He is such a cutie! We just love him! His costume was so cute!

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Those costumes turned out so cute. Lincoln's looks so cute on him. I am glad you guys had a good Halloween. Can't wait to see ya at thanksgiving.

Candace said...

I love your blog, it is really cute. Your kids look adorable in their costumes. I really do miss you being my VT! Hope you are doing well. This blog thing is really a nice way to keep in touch.