Thursday, July 9, 2009

Girls Weekend in Park City...

Every year my Mom plans a trip with all her daughters and daughter-in- laws to Park City. We always have so much fun, and this year was no exception. Okay, so 3 babies in one Time- Share didn't always make for the quietest night's sleep, but other than that we had a really great time. My Mom puts so much time, and money into planning these trips for us every year, and I just want to thank her for all she does. I love my Mom so much and truly appreciate everything she does for her kids. Her efforts have made us a really close family, and I will always be thankful to her for that.


Six ladies and three babies made for A LOT of luggage ( and no Alisha has not had a baby, she just didn't want to feel left out so she thought she'd be really funny and bring a doll.) She'll think really funny, when next year she's toting a real one of those :) J/k -and NO that's not an announcement.
Jodi, Megan, Alisha, Mom, Me, and Michelle


My Mom taught all of us girls how to make strawberry jam. YUMMY!

Doing a little shopping, Lincoln scored a new football which ended up not being a great purchase for the day. He kept throwing it and we had to keep stopping to pick it up.
Lincoln giving Brock loves

and of course one of the things we do best...playing GAMES
Now that's one HOT Grandma :)



6 comments:

melissa said...

you tease!!! for a split second i was all excited for an announcement!

and ummmmm can your mom teach me to make jam? do i qualify as close enough fam to know the secret? i love her jam!

jessica said...

How fun! And how nice of your Mom to plan all of that...what a great idea! I want that jam recipe too, but you'd have to show me too! So how is your next week looking to get together? Oh and I don't think I ever answered your stroller question...I got it online at tinyride.com and I have LOVED it! let me know if there's a day that works for you :)

jwoodruff said...

What a fun weekend. When I see those kinds of things it makes me wish I had had sister. But most of the time I am glad to have all the attention to myself.

Dave and Alisha said...

haha the picture of brock and linc makes head look HUGE.. ha thats funny...

bri said...

Looks like you had a lot of funny. I am so sorry we missed each other this trip. I was only in the SLC area for about two days this trip. I drove up dropped off the kids flew to San Diego, flew back and about two days and then drove back. We are usually there for longer in the summer, but with the San Diego trip it cut out most of Utah visit. I still really want to get together so next time we will for sure have to get together.

Ramanda said...

You have an AWESOME mom!!!! You Merkley girls are just gorgeous!