Thursday, July 9, 2009

....and back to Park City!

So my good friends had rented a condo and invited the kids and I to go spend a couple nights in Park City with them, but after just spending 4 days their already, I was feeling a little exhausted and ready to be home. It only took a little persuasion from my kids, and friends, to make me realize I had got to go on a little vacation without (most of) my kids, and they probably deserved to go do something fun too. So I literally got home Sunday night, unpacked my bags, re-packed our bags, and headed back, bright and early the next morning. We ended up having a BLAST and I'm so glad I decided to go. Taya, Hayden, Jett, and Trey eating pizza

When we got there it was raining, so for a few hours we had 7 excited kids running and screaming all around the condo asking about every 10 minutes when we got to go to the pool??? When the sun finally broke through, we were ALL anxious to get out of there!

Nikki Petersen, Me, Amber Nyman and the kiddos in the hot tub!

Keyera, Lincoln, and Cole. The sleepy babies watching a movie!

1 comment:

Nikki Petersen said...

Good times good times!!! I glad that you came with us. I love having you as a friend and that your always ready to do something crazy. I think our next trip should be to Vegas.