Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Taya's 8th Birthday!!!

On January 2nd Taya turned 8 years old! For her birthday she wanted a 50's party. We had banana splits and soda, danced to 50's music, and karaoked to 50's songs. All the girls came dressed so cute in their little poodle skirts, sweaters and capri's and bobby socks. I was a little nervous that the girls would be disappointed we weren't jamming out to Miley Cyrus but they LOVED it, they had so much fun and got so into it! I was totally impressed with their moves they had me cracking up the whole time. It was a blast! (and Yes, I even got festive and dressed up myself!)




Yum! (does that not look soooo good)

Karaoke-ing!



Hannah Sparrow, Tasia Jones, Brilee Meacham, Nicole Buttars, Taya, Kiley Coleman, Elle Winn, and Halle Dunkley

Taya and her cousin Halle!

I can't believe she is growing up so fast, Taya is such a good girl and I feel so blessed to be her Mom, sometimes she teaches me more than I think I teach her. She is such a good example to our entire family, she is so smart and loves to learn. We are so proud of her and could not ask for a better daughter she has been a joy for 8 years, and I fear the next 8 will go by even faster than the first. Happy Birthday Taya...We love you!!!

11 comments:

jessica said...

How fun! You're awesome Ashley for dressing up along with them! So cute!
Hey that website is blog2print.com
Oh and I'm not sure if you ever got my email about those Christmas blocks...but if you still want them for next year, my neighbor still has plenty. She may move soon, so I thought I'd tell you. Let me know :)

Amy Jo said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! When is her baptism?

Hayley said...

She's such a cute kid! Wish her happy Birthday from us!

Alder Family said...

You always have the funnest birthday parties! So cute!

Lisa said...

What a fun party!! They all look so cute, as well as you :)

melissa said...

How cute they all are! I LOOOOVE the 2 pictures of you and Taya.

Do you remember when we were little and had that 50's birthday party for Autumn at the skating rink? We need to hunt some of those photos down.

Jodi said...

What a fun party. It looks like so much fun!!

julie said...

Dear Ashley and Taya,
Hi, I just got on your blog site and saw the pictures of Taya's 8th Birthday. I have to tell you as I viewed the pictures and then saw the last one of mother and daughter and read what you wrote to Taya, it filled my eyes with tears and my heart with tender emotion of love, joy and happiness. I hate to break this news to you Ashley, but the next 8 years will go by even faster. But I can see what a WONDERFUL mother you are to your three blessed children and just keep enjoying every moment with them, you'll NEVER regret the time spent with youu little ones. What a FUN party I wish that I could of been there and I would even dressed up with you. I can't wait to see you in 1 week from Friday. I Love you all. Take Care and I'll see you soon. XXXOXXXOXXXOXXXO Mom

jessica said...

Hey Ash...that 5 is out on airport road a little past 6th west on the left hand side on some storage units...you can't miss it. Kind of fun hu? In answer to your other question about pictures of Taya...let me think about it. My one suggestion would be to get some thicker fabric that you like and hang it up somewhere with good lighting to have as your background and pose her in front of it. It's hard when it's too cold to go outside!

Candace said...

Wow what a great idea for a birthday party, I love it. Everything looked very cute. I can't believe she is 8.

gream said...

Nice article, I think it's an important thing of sharing work!









บาคาร่าออนไลน์