Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lights at Temple Square, and an early visit from Santa himself!!!

We took the kids to the Christmas Lights, they loved it! Jett was so excited all day, I don't know why we had never taken them before but it was a great experience!


So yesterday, Jett came upstairs dressed in two different top and bottom P.J.'s, black snow boots and a hat and asked me if we had some black gloves, I just thought he was getting in something warm to go outside so I said Jett, you are NOT wearing that outside...He replied saying: No, Mom, I'm being Santa Clause and I'm going to put presents under the tree for our Family (he has been watching " The Santa Clause" oh, about 3 times a day for the past few days and I guess thought it would be fun to reinact the movie!) I had to make him take a few pictures and he then proceeded to place every toy in his "Santa bag" under our tree! (I'm just not sure which to give Taya and Lincoln, they all kinda looked like ones for him ;)



7 comments:

melissa said...

What a cute kiddo! Can't wait to see everyone in 19 days!

Rich and Tyra said...

You have such a cute family! I love the temple square lights!!! And Jett is too funny! He cracks me up!

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

Oh my goodness. that is the sweetest little kid ever. we love going to see the lights at temple square.

Janalee Hubbard said...

That is so sweet! He's experiencing the thrill of giving. I wonder if we were at Temple Square at the same time- did you go on Sat. night? We did, and it was sooo freezing!

jessica said...

That is so funny about Jett! I can totally see Ashton doing something like that.
Hey will you send me your address? I'm sending out Christmas cards :)
Thanks!

jessica said...

Hey Ash...I can still get you some of those Christmas countdown blocks from my neighbor if you want me to. They're $12 for the kit...you just have to put them together yourself. Let me know and I'll grab some for you :)

GillyBlog said...

Very Cute...there is nothing like temple square at Christmas!!