Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Jazz Game!!!

My Bro-in-law and new Sis-in-law invited us to a Jazz Game game, complete with a free dinner at the terrace in the arena before the game and nachos and snacks at half time, we felt like VIP's... Kelli LOVES sports (lucky Tyson) so they do a lot of games, for their honeymoon SHE wanted to go to a Baseball game, all your husbands are jealous right now (I know) maybe she can help me a little. Anyway, it was a really good game until the fourth quarter, the Jazz ended up losing :( We still had a great time though, Thanks Kelli and Tyson for a fun night and great company!!!


Kelli & Tyson




D'will's ,wife, cute new baby, and brother, because obviously I spent more of the game people watching than actually watching the game :)

4 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Ok, those prom pics are funny. What a fun Halloween party! Where did everyone find their dresses and tuxes? You guys really go all out!!!! Your kids are super cute as alwayw! How have ya been? I need to call ya and catch up!

The McClellan Clan said...

oh how fun!! I do the same thing at games and I actually am into sports too. I just like watching others as well!!! Glad you guys went out for a little date night!

melissa said...

Who is D'will? Have I been outta Utah too long?

jessica said...

I'm with you...I never know what's going on in the game because I can't stop people watching! Oh well...it's fun to go anyway!